Friday, May 08, 2015

Good Bye In-Colors

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is my daughters last day here in Arizona........So we are going to take in a few last minute sites and possibly have lunch up at the SaddleBrooke Ranch.   
 My card share for today is a final good-bye card for the 2013-2015 In-Colors.
I used the Mosaic Punch and the In-Color cardstock to punch out one each......
of each of the 2013-2015 colors.
I also used the Boho Blossom Punch to add a Whisper White flower to the center of each In-Color Mosaic punch.
The final touch was to add a Coastal Cabana "Surprise!" sentiment to my Whisper White panel.
This is a pretty little card that is perfect for any occasion and for any type of sentiment.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another birthday card I made ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a simple and pretty farewell to some really popular colors. Hoping Coastal Cabana comes back at some point in a color refresh.

    ReplyDelete