Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Marina-Time Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends ....... Life as I know it has returned back to a state of "normal".  The kids are all back to their homes.......family........and jobs - And Jack and I are getting back into our normal routine once again.  I miss the kids like crazy.....but I'm already making my plans to head back to Wisconsin in August/September to visit with them.
My card share for today is another retirement card that uses a 'boat load' of retired product.
I used the 'Maritime' Designer Series Paper to create not only my center nautical piece ...... but also the three little banners that are in the lower right hand corner.
I used the "Hello There" hostess stamp set for my sentiment.  I stamped my sentiment in Night of Navy ink and punched it out with the 1-3/4" circle punch.  And then I matted it to a 2" Night of Navy circle and used dimensional adhesive to pop it up onto my card.
One of the last things I did for this card was to run my Whisper White panel through the Big Shot with the 'Beautifully Baroque' embossing folder.
Totally fun card ........ and the layout is perfect for any color combination and any sentiment. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a great Mosaic birthday card that I made ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Darling mix of patterns with the flags (especially the fish)!

    ReplyDelete