Wednesday, May 13, 2015

In-Color Bookmarks

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My Stampin' UP! pre-order arrived a couple days ago and I was able to spend yesterday morning playing with some of the new product.  Today I have some fun bookmarks to share with you.  Here are the first five bookmarks I created.......

I used all new 2015-2017 In-Color products to create these bookmarks. 
 The first bookmark I made was created using the new "Bohemian Borders" stamp set.
I used a small circle punch to add a piece of matching cardstock to the center of each of my stamped images.
Next up is a bookmark that uses the new "Layered Letters Alphabet" set. 
Next to each stamped swatch.......I added a punched Itty Bitty Flower in the matching cardstock color.
 This bookmark uses the new "Build a Birthday" set.
 I added a small star (from the Star Framelits) to each stamped color.
 This bookmark was created using the new "Friendly Wishes" stamp set.
  The addition of an Itty Bitty Flower was added to the end of each stamped image.
And my final bookmark uses the new "Sprinkles of Life" stamp set.
For each color ........ I stamped the flower images and then punched out (with the help of the new 'Tree Punch') two flowers with matching cardstock and adhered those directly onto my bookmark.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the fun little bookmark I made for each of my customers who ordered a new catalog from me.  Hope you can make plans to stop back tomorrow and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment