Saturday, May 02, 2015

Ampersand Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
It's Graduation Day at the White House.....
That's my daughter's White House.
The final surprise for my daughter was we picked up her older sister (Cheryl) at the airport yesterday morning.  We traveled to the airport under the story that I needed a Stampin' UP! packaged send out and when we arrived at the airport my oldest daughter was standing curb side with a sign that said "Stampin' UP! Kadie Labadie........SURPRISE JENNI". 

Let me tell you my friends......Jenni was SURPRISED!  Here we are loaded up in the car on the way home.
Today's card is another sample card I made for last weekends retirement party.  It's uses the soon to be retiring ampersand embossing folder and some washi tape.
 I added two stripes of washi tape to my retiring 'Brushed Gold' specialty paper......
And also used the retiring 'Boho Blossom' punch and some retiring glitter paper to add a couple flowers to the ends of my washi tape.
Even though I didn't use this ampersand embossing folder often ........ It's going to be one of those that never retires in my stash.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun/sassy 'gee thanks' card that I made ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. You turned on the glam for today's card. Love how rich it is. What a fun family surprise, too!

    ReplyDelete