Monday, May 11, 2015

Marina Mist Thanks Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today's card is a fun little card that came together from the 'All Abloom' Designer Series Paper Stack sitting on my studio counter top.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today. 
This sassy little thank you card came together as a result of me working on another project and these two patterns landing next to each other.
When I saw how amazing these two patterns looked together I grab the circle punch that was also sitting on my counter and started designing this card.
I used the #hello stamp set that was also out on my counter (was used in yesterday's post)......and dug into my stamp caddy and selected the Lost Lagoon ink pad to stamp my "thanks so much" sentiment for this card.
I used some Lost Lagoon 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon to pull my card together......And this card was DONE in a FLASH!
Have to say ........ I'm going to be looking a bit more closely to the product that I have spread out on my studio from this card forward.  LOVE how this card came together.
  
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a great marina-time card that I made ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Hah! I have made many cards where things accidentally fell in place! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete