Saturday, May 09, 2015

Happy Birthday Cupcake

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today my daughter is heading back to Wisconsin ........ And even though her family will be VERY HAPPY to have her back home in Wisconsin ....... It will be a VERY SAD DAY for me in Arizona.
My card share is a fun little birthday card ...... That uses lots of soon to be retiring product.
I used the "Sketched Birthday" stamp set with Strawberry Slush ink.
I added some 2013-2015 In-Color Sequins to my Whisper White panel.....
And a panel of "Confetti Celebration" DSP with a Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine bow was added to the center of my Whisper White base card.
This card is just perfect for anyone's birthday........And is fun to make in all kinds of different Stampin' UP! colors.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun little 'hello' card that I made........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment