Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Past Halloween Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well it's finally here......My favorite time of the year.  It's time to share everything Halloween with you.  Let's jump right in with a SUPER FUN Halloween card..........
This darling card, I received from my Scissors and the City friend Jennifer!
HOW FUN is this Dracula made from the Owl Builder Punch!
LOVE how Jennifer used the retired Spider Web embossing folder to create a fun web for her little Dracula to sit upon.
And this is the inside of Jennifer's card......
It came complete with a Ghost....a Bat......
And a special little "Boo" message - Just for me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: