Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halloween Past Part Eighteen

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!

Off today to do my Saddle-UP! into the Holiday's event.......Life is CRAZY BUSY and I just know I'm going to be sad when this is all over.  I'm jumping right in with my share for today.....
Today I have some FABULOUS Halloween Pencils to share with you.
A quick trip to the Dollar Store helped me gather up the pencils.......
And then it was grabbing some retired Halloween Stamps and some fun DSP and Cardstock.
Each pencil got a flag banner wrapped around it......
And then a Halloween image stamped - punched and layered.
These couldn't come together any faster than a black cat walking in front of your path!
Here's some close-up of the pencils I made......
Who doesn't like Frankie.....
And a sassy little ghost.
They are sooo much fun to make.....and the grandkids LOVE 'EM!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment