Thursday, October 09, 2014

Halloween Past Part Nine

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Sometimes the best laid plans can fall apart.  Was hoping to start sharing some of the AMAZING gifts that I received last weekend from my GalPals from Phoenix........but seems like that will need to be put on hold for a couple more days.  Let me share with you these super fun little mummy treats.
Having 13 grandkids can be a BLESSING most of the time.  Even when I make treats for eight of the gradeschool age grandkids for all the big holidays.  The next holiday I'm preparing for is Halloween.
These little mummies are made from a Stampin' UP! punch that is currently retired....but in the Clearance Rack.  I just punched out two of them.......and glued them together....and then added some "Mummy Wrap" to the front of each box.
I added some black eyes and made sure I distressed all the edges of the mummy wrap pieces.
Each little mummy is filled with a Hershey Nugget.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: