Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Past Part Twenty-Two

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I am interrupting my regularly scheduled Halloween blog post for today and share a much requested picture of my Twoie Dude'r.  Many of you have been asking about my little Twoie Boy.  Here he is (having some fun with his mom and sister).........
Today I have another Halloween treat to share with you.  This treat is all about the candy for the inside of the cello bag.  Let's jump right in with today's share......
How much sweetness can you fit into one of the Stampin' UP! cello bags?
OH.......about this much sweetness!
When you create a copy paper slider to drop your candies into the cello bags.....These just come together sooooo quickly.
I used Candy Corn and Skittles for these to treat holders.
The top of each bag is topped off with a scallop circle and some type of stamped Halloween image.

I have to say that when it comes to making Halloween treat holders......This is probably my favorite to make.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. There's that little Cutie Patootie! Goodness, he is getting big and lots of hair and long too. Those glasses are just too cute on him! Such a perfect, tanned little face! Blessings to all of you!
    Thanks so much for sharing Twoie with us!!!

    ReplyDelete