Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Past Part Twenty

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends......I spent most of yesterday unpacking and finding a home for all my Saddle-UP! bins.  Feels good to relax and plan the next couple days with some fun and creative stamping time slotted in.
Check out this fun little Witches Boot I created.
I used the retired Christmas Stocking BigZ Die an added an extra little addition to the end of my stocking.
I ran my boot through the Big Shot and used the retired Spider Web folder on the boot......This helped to create some spooky WOW FACTOR to my boot.
The boot is a gift card holder type of card......
And the gift card slots right into the center of my witches boot.
I added a tab to the top of my gift card holder.......and then picked out some orange and black fibers to pretty the top of the holder up.
And three silver glimmer Word Window punch pieces make the buttons for my boot.
This is the perfect card to make for that someone special on your Halloween gift giving list - who you know you are giving money or a gift card to.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment