Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Past Part Seventeen

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!

I'm at full speed ahead with final touches for my Saddle-UP! event tomorrow.....so we are jumping right in with a cute little Halloween card for my share today.
Here's a cute little Halloween card that my good friend Kris made for me.
She created this darling ghost......with feet.....
And added a spooky bat......
And some rolling hills, a bare tree and a fun little black fence.  Just love all the detail that Kris put into this card.........She even sponged some gray clouds in the sky.  DARLING little card!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment