Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Halloween Past Seven

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today's Halloween share is one that I shared with my SaddleBrooke friends as a Halloween Mailbox gift.  Check out this fun little creation.......
Made this little package of fun with Stampin' UP! Framelits.......
I just die-cut out the label collection framelits and cut off a few sections of this diecut.
The witches feet were made from the Bootiful Occasions stamp set......
I added some purple shredded filler......
And added some stripes of DSP and a "Happy Halloween" sentiment.
Darling little project........

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You gotta love that boot! Such a fun way to share a treat or gift!

    ReplyDelete