Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Past Part Fourteen

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!

Today I have a yet another Halloween Treat Holder to share with you.  Let's jump right in with my share for today......
This fun little Halloween Treat Holder is the perfect size for ANY SIZE Halloween treats.
Here's all the pieces you need to put these little cuties together.
The Ghost is made from the Owl Punch and his little feet cut off......and he's flipped over to create a friendly little ghost.
Here's a close-up of the wrapper all put together.....
And how easy it is to attach any Halloween candy inside this little holder.
And of course........What would Halloween be without making a bunch of these for the grandkids!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Blog post #5 in my e-mail. WaHOOOo!!
    Love the white spider webs.
    Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete