Tuesday, October 28, 2014

CYCI42 Halloween Challenge

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little Halloween post to share with you.  It's something that I submitted to my fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrators over at "Can You Case It Weekly Challenge Blog".  (http://canyoucaseit.com)

Their CYCI42 challenge for this week is anything Halloween.
CYCI #42
How PERFECT is this challenge for me...............as this is DAY 28 of my all things Halloween blog post month.  Here's what I submitted to my friends over at Can You Case It........
This fun little card comes together in a SUPER QUICK JIFFY!
It starts out with the witches shoes from the new "Tee-Hee-Hee" set.  I stamped the shoes with Black Statz-On ink and then punched them out with a 1-3/8" circle punch.  Next I created two additional layers for my stamped shoes.......a 1-3/4" Pumpkin Pie circle and a 2" Basic Black circle.  For the perfect combination of WOW FACTOR for each of my circles, I sponged all the edges with my Black Statz-on ink.
The "all about the shoes" sentiment was stamped with Black Statz-On ink and then I used my BigShot and the Word Bubbles framelits to die-cut out the perfect little shape for my sentiment.
While my Big Shot was out......I used the "Large Polka Dot" textured impression embossing folder for a little extra texture on my Pumpkin Pie panel.  I reversed the texture of my polka dots to add just one more level of FUN to this card.
So there you have it my friends.  A seriously SPOOKY FUN card for this "Can You Case It #42 Halloween Challenge".  For more information and to participate in this fun challenge......Head on over to their site at http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=936

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Can You Case it connection, Kadie! Wonderful cards . . . love the little camera on the first . . . Jack-O-Lantern . . . strike a pose!

    ReplyDelete