Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Halloween Past Part Eight

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I'm still working on getting ahead with being away last weekend for the Scissors in the City Retreat.  Seems like the harder I paddle.......The less I'm getting done.  Today......It's all hands on deck .... as I work to put some finishing touches on my upcoming Saddle-UP! event.  Let's jump right in with today's Halloween share.
Could you even image a Frankie that is more FUN than this little guy!
I made several of these little Frankie's up for some of my girlfriends!
He's made from the Top Note Die and I created a simple white box to hold all sorts of yummy treats inside.
The extra large eyes just put the finishing touch on this little Frankie.
And of course the purple hair just add that little ZIP of FUN that every Frankie Monster needs.
LOVE LOVE LOVE how these candy holders turned out........

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: