Sunday, June 29, 2014

Work of Art Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have one last Work of Art card to share with you.  This is one of the first cards I made with this set........
I originally designed this card to be one of the cards I was going to take and swap at the SU Convention in July. 
 I used Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise Ink.
 I added some of the new Silver Metallic Baker's Twine around the bottom of my card.....
 And added some of the new Gold Sequin Trim pieces to my card.
 
 This has to be one of my favorite layouts to use for this new stamp set!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun 4th of July arrangements I made .............. Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: