Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Baby Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a sweet little baby card to share with you.  It's one using the new "Something For Baby" stamp set.  Check this little cutie out.........
 I also used the new coordinating Framelits set to create this card.
The onesie was stamp in Blackberry Bliss and then die cut out using the new "Baby's First" Framelits dies.
I used the Moonlight DSP Stack to create my banners that hung off the tag......And my tag was made with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and then embossed with the Chevron Embossing Folder.
My sentiment was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink and punched out using a 1-1/4" Circle Punch.  I then framed my sentiment with the Label Bracket Punch.
I also used the new Decorative Dots embossing folder along with the SUPER YUMMY 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon to finish off my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more new card creations with you.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. The tie is precious with all your fun elements and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this just the cutest set. So many opportunities. I love the way you turned the Label Bracket punch. The colors are just so awesome. That tie just cracks me up on the onesie! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete