Friday, June 27, 2014

Let's Celebrate My Friend Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today's card using several new products from the new 2014-2015 Stampin' UP! catalog........Let's jump right in with today's card. 
 Here's the card I made using Night of Navy and Lost Lagoon cardstock.
 I started out with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder on my Night of Navy panel.
 I then stamped my "Let's celebrate" sentiment from the Sumthin' Sumthin' stamp set.  I created a darling little banner flag with the help of my Banner Framelit dies.
 My three banner flags were from the Flower Pot DSP pack.......
And I punched out some 1/2" Lost Lagoon circles and added them inside some of the circles that were embossed on Night of Navy panel.
 I added some Night of Navy Seam Binding around my 'Let's celebrate' banner and topped it off with a Night of Navy Candy Dot.
  
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a special little thank you card ............ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I'm this far behind on your blog again. Geesh. I wish the e-mail would work again. It's funny that I got that one and then nothing again. Anyways, love all the cards and way to go Brooke.
    I love the night of Navy with the Lost Lagoon. I don't think I would have thought of that color combo.
    The Garden Party card is fabulous. I might have to get that one. And, I love stars. I do get most the stamps with stars; another addiction!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the negative of the texture and the pop of dots inside the circles!

    ReplyDelete