Sunday, June 01, 2014

Christmas Flip Book

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a Christmas Memories treat to share with you.  Check out this fun little album I made......
It's a kit I picked up at the Archiver's store back in Madison, Wisconsin before they closed their store.  
There is so much texture and fun to this book.  The cover not only has designer paper, and chipboard pieces, but it also has some fabric texture to it too.
Here is the red cotton twill and rick rack ribbon that was used to decorate the front.  It also came with this monogrammed piece of black fabric that had stitched "Christmas Memories" right onto the fabric.
One of my FAVORITE parts to this Christmas Flip Book is all the pretty ribbons that was used to decorate the binding to my album.
And here's what the inside pages look like.
Each page has been decorated with simple sticker embellishments.......
But a you can see.......There is plenty of room for me to add my photo's and journaling.
Love the HAPPY Christmas theme that this book has........
And the color coordination is PERFECT!
I just can't wait to fill this little flip book up with my 2014 Christmas memories.  I will be going back to Wisconsin this December for the making of the traditional gingerbread houses.......So this will be the PERFECT book for me to use for that event.
And here is what the back cover looks like.
So there you have it friends......My 2014 Christmas Flip Book.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun little Birthday Scrapbook I made............Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Christmas album. Amy would go to Archivers by Detroit when she would visit her Mom. I never got to make it when they went.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete