Monday, June 02, 2014

Birthday Book

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
I've been busy making scrapbooks and today I want to share another scrapbook I made to capture my grandkids birthdays in 2014.  Check out this super awesome chip board birthday book I made.
This is a "Make a Wish" scrapbook album I've made.....and I will be using it to capture all of the Wisconsin grandkids birthday's in 2014.
The front cover has LOTS of interactive components.......
And LOTS of interactive pieces.
The plan is to put a birthday picture of the grandkids along with a journaling box on each of the two page spreads.  This will allow me to capture the birthday highlights for each grandkid in 2014.
The first two page spread is for Jared........
Twoie's is next.......
Then Steven.......
Followed by Hailey.....
And then Brooke.
The last two pages will be dedicated to my daughters.........Jenni
And Cheryl.
Look forward to spending some time capturing the birthday memories of each of my Wisconsin Grandkids in 2014.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a sweet little Baby Scrapbook I made...............Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. What a masterpiece in 3-D! Love the interactive parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this album and how it is laid out. This type would work great for all of Randy's bowling trips to different state's for the National's. I love all the pockets and interactive embellishing. I have all of his bowling stat sheets and momentos and information on each state. Lot's of work for me to do.
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom-
    This is spectacular. Nice work and so full of detail and dimension (as Wendy would say--LOL)

    ReplyDelete