Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have two special cards to share with you.......Both going to my Son-in-Laws back in Wisconsin.  Check these little hummers out.......
These cards were made with the new "Back to Black DSP" pack.
I hand drew a tie....and then cut one each of four different patterns.
My sentiment came from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set......
And I used my Black Project Life pen to stitch around each of the ties.
Each tie was then popped up on my card with dimensionals.
LOVE how these cards turned out......and I'm sure my two Son-in-Laws back in Wisconsin will smile when they receive them.  

THANKS for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another card I've made using some new Stampin' UP! product........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love this DSP. It sure worked great on the little tie's for Father's Day. I love how you outlined them with the dashes. So cute! I can't wait to get my new sets put together and to be able to start working with the new goodies. I saw someone had enlarged the ties and made a cute banner out of them. Can't remember where tho'. Thanks for sharing with us Kadie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, right down to the little stitches outlining each tie!

    ReplyDelete