Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thanks for Being You!

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
 Today I have a card to share with you that I made with the new "Oh My Goodies" stamp set.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.........
This great thanks card was stamped in Real Red ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then used the Deco Framelits die to cut it out.
The base card is Whisper White and my panel is Real Red.  I used the new ZigZag embossing folder on the Real Red panel to create LOTS of amazing texture.
Here's a close-up of the "Oh My Goodies" image stamped in Real Red and then embossed with some Crystal Clear Embossing Powder.  I also added two small Rhinestones to my embossed sentiment....for a tad-bit of FUN!
My sentiment was then mounted onto an extra large banner.....which I made with Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
My final touch to this extra large banner was to wrap some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around the top portion of the banner and tie it all up with a pretty bow.
One final touch was adding three Rhinestones to the bottom right hand corner of my embossed Real Red panel......and to the top edge of my extra large banner piece.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a cute little baby card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Another seriously fabulous card. I would never have thought of this color combination and you ROCKed it! Love the Oh, My Goodies image. Did you seriously use Crystal Effects on the whole image? Wow! And, the rhinestones put it over the top. The Tempting Turquoise really makes it POP. Great job and thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Amazing color combo. Love all the details in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those yummy colors remind me of sherbet. Summery fun. Classic layout!

    ReplyDelete