Saturday, June 14, 2014

June SW Stamper Swaps

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have three special cards to share with you.  These are cards that I received from my fellow SU demonstrators at my SW Stampers meeting last Tuesday night.  Let's jump right in with this share.
 First up is the card that Annie created.
She used two of the new SU In-Colors to create her card.  Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.  I'm seriously going to CASE this card........AWESOME CARD ANNIE!
My second card is one that Edna made. 
She used the new SU Blendabilities to color in her poppy.  GREAT JOB Edna.  Such a PRETTY card!
 And my final card is the card I created for our swap!
I used the new Work of Art stamp set......and all 5-new In-Colors! 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a card using a new SU stamp set ................. Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards from the swap. Did you use Crystal Effects on your "Lagoon" paint spots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love Anne's card. I love the blackberry bliss and hello honey together. That little flower is my FAVE.
    Edna's poppies are so pretty! Great job with the new blendabilities. Fabulous texture on the background.
    Kadie, you are a Fabulous Work of Art yourself. I know use more Crystal Effects because of you and it is so much fun. I love those splats, dots and all that fabulous color!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete