Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hooray For You Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a "OH SO PRETTY" card to share with you.  It uses the "Garden Party" stamp set......and I bought this set because of this particular flower stamp within the set.  Check this card out..... 
 When I saw this stamp flower stamp in the "Garden Party" stamp set......I knew I would just have to buy this set.
I used Pool Party ink and embossing powder.......along with Island Indigo ink and clear embossing powder on my four flowers.
After stamping two of each....I fussy cut out the flowers and mounted them onto a layer of coordinating cardstock.
And a final touch was to add a pearl to the center of each flower.
I stamped my sentiment in Islad Indigo and then punched it out with the Large Oval Punch and matted it to an Island Indigo Scallop Oval Punch.
And my final addition to this card was adding a Regals DSP panel to the bottom portion of my card.
I'm going to make a bunch of these cards up and have them on hand for when I need some much needed thank-you cards.  I can always add the thank-you sentiment when I'm ready to send out a special thank-you card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another new product card .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. There's that flower you said you HAD to have. Adorable little quartet of them and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete