Friday, March 15, 2013

November SW Stampers Swap

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have Part One of the swap cards that my fellow SW Stamper Demo Friends made for our November meeting.  Here are four of the cards that were shared....... 

First up is the card that Linda O created.....
 Next is the card that Edna M. made.....
This is the card that Karen R. made......
And my last card share was made by Teresa M........
 
So there you have it.......four of the fabulous cards that were shared by my fellow SW Stamping Friends
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share the second batch of cards that my fellow demonstrator friends made for our November card swap.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love them all, but my favorite is the fall card with all the tree colors. But I love trees, snowflakes, and flowers, so that is why they all appeal to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. more pretty cards. the first reminds me to use my illuminate ink! so sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete