Monday, March 04, 2013

February 3x3 cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Hope you had a fabulous weekend......Mine was busy and full.  I have lots of appointments this week....so I'm going to keep my post on the straight and narrow for the week.  I'm jumping right in
with my SaddleBrook Stampers February 3x3 card exchange.  Here's what I made......

 I made two versions of this card.  A whisper White and a Crumb Cake version.

Our theme was Puppy Love and when I heard the theme....I immediately knew I was going to use this stamp I purchased at Tuesday Morning some time ago.  I have no idea who makes it......or if they are sill available.
I embossed the Puppy and the "Puppy Love" sentiment.......

And made several of these for my Stampers group.
This is the Crumb Cake version........
And I leave you today with the Whisper White and the Crumb Cake version lined up side-by-side.
 
Many Thanks for joining me today.......I'm heading up to the Ranch today....Looking forward to spending time with my Ranch Gals and working on my scrapbooking projects.
 
Hope you can come back tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of DSP on your tiny 3x3 cards! I think this size is so sweet! There's a store called Tuesday Morning..I so live under a Mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woof! i don't know which is cuter, the crumb cake or white. love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete