Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Treats

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today (and tomorrow), I have some extra special Easter Treats to share with you.  They were made for me by two of my favorite SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.......and I just know you are going to LOVE THEM.  Let me jump right in with Abbie's gift........
Check out this SUPER CUTE Easter Carrot! 
How "oh so cute" is this little gift!

Abbie made a big version of the sour cream container that is all over the internet.....and snipped the top to fit some greens for her carrot top!
She ran her carrot tops through the paper crimper and then just attached them to the top of her carrot.
She even added a special little "happy easter" sentiment along with some retired SU ribbon.
Here's what the backside of my carrot treat looks like......I think it's just as pretty as the front side!
Of course....Abbie stuffed chocolate candy to the inside of my carrot.....which by the way...if I figure out a way to get to the chocolates - WITHOUT trashing this super fun gift.......I will let you know.  Otherwise.......I have it displayed in my Studio for the holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share the treats that my stamping friend Carol N made for me.....I promise you......You will want to stop back for this share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That Sour Cream Container is fantastic as a carrot gift! How adorable would these be in a basket with a Chocolate Bunny and Easter Grass! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up doc! The perfect paper carrot!

    ReplyDelete