Sunday, March 03, 2013

February FU Cards Part Two

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing Part Two of the cards we made at my FU (Fabulously Unique) gathering in February.  I have the cards that Kris and I made to share.....Let's Jump Right IN....

Here is the card that Kris had us make........OH MY GOSH....NO WAY does this picture do this card justice..........It is SIMPLY GORGEOUS in person!
Kris had us stamp our background sentiment onto our medium sized oval WITH the framelits die still attached to the cardstock.  We simply placed our clear sentiment onto the front of our oval an pressed down (getting a shadow look).  We then used a dauber along with some rust ink and created a PERFECT inked oval onto our oval cardstock before we removed the framelilts from our cardstock.
This Bloomin' Marvelous SAB stamp worked PERFECTLY for our sentiment banner.....
And we added a diecut GORGEOUS poppy to our oval and this card was DONE.  Such a beautiful card.......and I'm thinking I will CASE this layout again SOON.  Thanks Kris for your BEAUTIFUL CARD!
And here is the card I had the ladies create.......
I used a stamp set that my good friend Chris N sold to me from CTMH!
I had the ladies color the window box in with some Copic Markers and the flowers were colored in with Stampin' Write Markers (to coordinate with the cardstock that I used).
We added a tiny piece of Ruffled Wisteria Wonder ribbon to the bottom of our cardstock flag and added a simple pearl before calling this one DONE!
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Both adorable! Love the distressed sentiment on that oval with sponging! And I still own that CTMH window box myself! It's a cutie stamp set for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that signature "Kadie L." white stitching that I adore. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete