Thursday, March 07, 2013

Baby Devon Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a precious little card that I created for Baby Devon (due July 29th).  I was out shopping this past weekend and purchased two of the sweetest gifts I could give to my daughter for grandbaby number thirteen.  I purchased a gorgeous blue blankie and a picture frame that will hold Devon's first ultra sound.  The sentiment on the frame says........Love at First Sight.
 
Here's the card I made for Baby Devon........
 I had this stamp set that was just screaming for me to stamp it and then cut out the baby blocks. 

I arranged the "Baby" blocks across the top portion of my card........ 
 And then stamped this precious elephant and used my Copic Markers to create a darling focal point for my card. 
I snipped the elephant out with my Paper Snips and then used dimensional adhesive to secure both the blocks and the elephant to my card........ 
 The elephant fit perfectly under the blocks and added so much charm to this adorable baby boy card.
The Blocks were stamped with Black Statz On ink and then snipped out with my paper snips.  I used three different colors of cardstock.  Bashful Blue.......Baja Breese......
And Marina Mist and Bashful Blue. 
I know my daughter will love this card......and she will especially love the darling little gifts that I picked up for Baby Devon.

Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you.....Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that Elephant! How sweet is he! Congratulations on Grand baby #13 Welcome Devon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing job on coloring the elephant with your copics. congrats on baby 13!

    ReplyDelete