Saturday, December 01, 2012

Advent Buckets

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
It's December 1st and today I will begin sharing MANY HOLIDAY SURPRISES with you and my first share will be the Advent Buckets I made for each of my kids and gave to them last night when I arrived in Wisconsin.  Check out these amazing and fun buckets I made for them......
 I used the Jolly Bingo Bits Stamp Set and our 1"x8" cello bags and created these DARLING Advent Calendar Buckets for each of my kids to keep in their offices at work.
 I used the Merry and Type Stamp Set and stamped it in Cherry Cobbler ink.  I adhered that to a Red Glimmer 2-1/2" circle and used dimensionals to pop it off my clear bucket.
 Each of the Jolly Bingo Bits were stamped on Whisper White Cardstock.....
 And then used Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist......
 Old Olive, Real Red and Chocolate Chip Carstock......
 And punched each of the cardstock out with the Scallop Square punch.
 I added a retired SU Real Red Ribbon bow to the top of my bucket.......
And also added some Snow Festival DSP to the inside of my bucket ..... and this gave my bucket a fun decorative look.
These Advent Buckets were SUPER FUN to make ....... And I know my kids are going to love displaying them in their offices.
Each bucket has 25 cello bag treats (of some of their favorite candies).......and the kids will be able to have a little treat each day as they count down the days before Christmas.
I LOVED creating this project and my kids were THRILLED last night when I gave them each their Advent Bucket and said.....Happy Countdown to You!
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'm off to go join my girlfriends for a scrapbooking retreat today in Cross Plains.   We have a full day planned to CONNECT ..... EAT ..... LAUGH ..... TELLING OUR STORIES ..... GETTING SOME SCRAPPIN DONE ..... and just plain ENJOYING time with some of the most AMAZING ladies in the Universe. 
 
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. holy buckets! love this clever idea and am sure the young ones will, too!

    ReplyDelete