Friday, November 30, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane!

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My Count-down to Wisconsin has FINALLY ended!
I'm leaving on a Jet Plane TODAY.
 
Jack and I are heading up to Mesa this morning at 4:30 and I'll catch my direct flight into Rockford, Illinois and be driving to Madison, Wisconsin by 1:00.  I'm soooo excited that I'll be meeting up with my favorite Little People at Noodles for dinner.   I have plans to get up bright and early Saturday morning to head out to Cross Plains for a scrapbooking retreat that my Wisconsin Gal-Pals have put together.  So needless to say ...... My Christmas Vacation has officially begone and it's all hands on deck for this old gal. 
 
My post for today will be a quick little post sharing a couple cards that I received in November from my Upline Lisa Pretto.  Here are the two cards that I received......
Lisa made this card for me as a way of recognizing me for all the hard work that I put into making my sales month for October such a HUGE SUCCESS
Just love the color combination of Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse.  This is a PERFECT COLOR COMBINATION and it makes me SMILE BIG!
And the second card that I received from Lisa was recognizing me for being part of her immediate first level downline and for all the hard work I've put into my Stampin' UP! business.  She even tucked this awesome gift inside my card - A packet of rhinestones ........ HOW SWEET!
Lisa used the new Core'dinations Early Espresso cardstock for the front panel of her card.....and she even ran it through the Stripes Embossing Folder for an amazing and deep embossed texture to her card.  Many Thanks Lisa for your support and for your recognition of all my hard work.  I really apprciate hearing from you.

I'll be back tomorrow to kick off the Holidays with a FUN LITTLE GIFT that I made and gave to each of my kids for their offices.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream (I AM!). 

1 comment:

  1. great cards. you deserve the bling! hope you had a safe flight!

    ReplyDelete