Friday, December 28, 2012

More Christmas Cards and Gifts

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
It's Friday and we are heading into the weekend FULL SPEED!  The holidays are almost over and hopefully you are getting rested up from all the running around that was done in preperation for Christmas ...... and now you can begin preparing for your New Years Eve activities.  Whatever your plans are - keep yourself health and warm for the remainder of this holiday season.
 
Today I have a few more cards and gifts that I received this holiday season ........ SO ........... Let's jump right in...........
My first card share today is this DARLING card I received from my Wisconsin scrapbooking galpal Kaila.  Her stockings were hung from a piece of red glimmer paper and then she textured her White panel with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and it created a look of bricks (SO STINKIN CUTE).  She also used some puffy paint to creat a fur-look to the top of each stocking and that just put this darling card over the top.  Thanks Kaila for your fabulously created holiday card.
Next up is the card that Cheri and Kelli Sue made for me.  OH MY GOSH......Such a FUN and HAPPY card.  They stamped a Santa Claus stamp onto a piece of Whisper White and then used some puff-paint to drawn the string and bow ...... which created a hanging ornament for their card.  BRILLIANT and SO FUN.  Thank You Ladies for making this card for me.
 They also gave me this AWESOME charm for my scissors........
And they bought it for me when they were in Russia this year.  There now is no mistaking who's scissors these belong to.  Thank You Kelli Sue and Cheri for your WONDERFUL WONDERFUL gift.  I simply LOVE IT.......and the color is PERFECT!
And last (but not least) is the gift my good friend Jan gave to me.  It's Mexican Spice Cocoa Mix.  And let me tell you something friends.......IT'S DELISH!
And if the gift wasn't a gift by itself......Jan created this AMAZING and OH SO PRETTY gift tag to go along with her gift.  Honestly.....the picture does not show all the pretty and hard work that went into creating this pretty pretty gift tag.  It is going to be displayed in my studio for a long long time.  Thank you Jan for my delish gift.......I'm pretty sure I won't be sharing this gift.   YUM!
 
Thanks for joining me today.......I'm off to head over to my good friend Mary Fish house today. She's invited me over for a day of PLAY ...... and several of her downline friends will be there to join us.  I'm SO EXCITED and HONORED to be asked to join her today.  I'm looking forward to a day of PLAY and LAUGHTER .......... to say nothing about rubbing elbows with some TALENTED and SUPER GIFTED Stampin' UP! Demonstrators!
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share a DARLING DARLING-OH SO OVER THE TOP GIFT that I received from my good good friend Kathie this holiday season.  Hope you can join me tomorrow for that share......I promise you.....you won't be disappointed!  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. All wonderful samples! The santa ornament is right up my alley and I want the details on the scissors charm. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete