Thursday, December 27, 2012

More Holiday Cards and Gifts

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have more Holiday Cards and Gifts to share with you.  These are a few more that I received from my dear sweet friends ...... so let's JUMP right in........

First up today is the SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS Card that my dear friend Debbie made for me.  I just couldn't get the camera to pick up all the "PRETTY" that Debbie put into this card ....... So your just going to have to take my word for it.......SERIOUSLY PRETTY CARD!
Next is the FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN card that Opal made for me.  OH MY GOSH FRIENDS - this was the one card that I received that FILLED ME WITH SMILES all the way.  Thank You Opal for all the time and engery you put into creating this card.
 Here's the Christmas Popper that Abbie created for me!
 And the Holiday Mice and Snowmen that Carol made for me!
 I received this little cutie little gift from Rochelle.  And let me tell you something.....She hit this gift OUT OF THE PARK with the PERFECT GIFT for Jack and me.........
Rochelle had this AMAZING and FUN mini Starbucks coffee cup ornament tucked inside the gift bag.  Do you think she knows how much we LOVE Starbucks?  PERFECT GIFT Rochelle!
My dear friend Jude (and Jessica) made me this DARLING little bag that had mini Gingerbread Men cookies tucked inside.  The cookies showed through the diecut window on the front of the box that gave the look of the cookies inside the jar that Jude diecut on the front of the box.  SO FUN Jude!
Next is an amazing hand embroidered notepad holder that my friend Jackie made for me.  It is a beautiful notepad holder that Jackie stitched my name across the front of......making this a special and treasured gift.
 This fun little gift bag was given to me by my Stamping Friend Marge.......
Inside Marge tucked a can of Ro-Tel Tomatoes and Velveeta Cheese.....So I TOO could create the amazing nacho dip that Marge made for my SaddleBrooke Stampers Holiday Party Committee.  DELISH!
My GOOD GOOD Friend Kris made this Holiday card for me.  She did an amazing job of embossing the Holiday Frame on the front of her card and then adding the traditional plaid ribbon put this card over the top.
And my last card share for today was made by my Good Friend Jan.......It is full of texture and fun - and even had a surprise message on the inside.  GORGEOUS CARD Jan!
 
Thanks for joining me today......I have more cards and gifts to share with you tomorrow - Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. what wonderful gifts from talented friends. love the "kadie" bag!

    ReplyDelete