Saturday, December 08, 2012

Congrats Card From Mary Fish

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is the BIG BIG for my family in Wisconsin ....... and honestly one of the reasons I returned back to Madison for 10-days!  We are making our annual Gingerbread Houses and Christmas Cookies today and OH MY GOSH - We are expecting a TOTAL FUN TIME at the "White House" (my daughters house)!  I'll begin sharing pictures tomorrow of our GOOD GOOD TIMES!
 
My fun little card for today is a card I received from my good good friend Mary Fish.  She got wind that I promoted to Senior Supervisor and made me this great CONGRATS card.  Check it out......
Mary knocked this one out of the park with a color combination that is PERFECT for me.  I have a total love affair with anything RED....and when you add Pacific Point to the mix - It's TOTAL LOVE!
She used a new stamp set that will be released next year......and I can honestly say that this will be one of those new sets that will be on my "NEED TO BUY" list.
This is the PERFECT congrats card and I LOVE that Mary made it special for me!  THANK YOU MARY!
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share my SaddleBrooke Stampers November Challenge card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. to my sweeet friend, kadie . . . congrats again for your promotion and thanks for sharing my card!

    ReplyDelete