Friday, December 07, 2012

November FU Cards Swap

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends! 
My share today will be the cards that my FU Group made for our November card swap.  Our color challenge was Red, Silver and Black......and our theme was Christmas.  Let's jump right in............
First up is the card that Ann created......and it was a GORGEOUS and SPARKLY Holiday Tree card.   She did some embossing to the Red frame and embossed her hoiday tree and added some red stickles for her ornaments.  Such a beautiful card Ann!
My card was another Twisted Fold Card.  I used a retired SU stamp set and some new Holiday Catalog DSP to create my card swap.  The base of my twisted fold card is basic black and I've added red and silver on the inside.
 Kris created these fun fun Holiday ornaments and showed us how to create the "Joy" for our ornaments by using the Big Shot and a diecut.  Simply BEAUTIFUL ornaments!
And Debbie got alittle off track this month and remembered the theme as "Holiday" and did a Thanksgiving Holiday card.  She used her Cricut to diecut out the Turkey (DARLIN) and had used some wrapping paper as her copper foil back ground ...... BRILLIANT Card Debbie and you put your wrapping paper to goooooood use!
 
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT......November FU Group card swap.  I'm totally impressed with these three ladies and always look forward to getting together with them each month.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share an amazing cards that I received from my good good friend Mary Fish ....... Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. you are so fortunate to have all those beautiful cards and talent pouring in! i can't wait to see what mary fish came up with . . . LOL.

    ReplyDelete