Monday, December 10, 2012

SB Stampers November Challenge Card

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Well........my time in Wisconsin has come to an end and I'll be heading to Rockford this afternoon to catch my flight back to Arizona.  I will find myself back in the SUN and WARM weather by this evening. 

My share today is the card I made for the SaddleBrooke Stampers November Card Challenge.  Check out this fun little card I made.......
Our Challenge packet included a piece of blue ribbon and a fun little stamped birthday cake image.  We were then told to go create something FUN!  This is the fun swing card I created for this challenge.
I cut my birthday cake down and matted it to a multiple blue frame.........
And after I cut out the cake.....I colored the image in and then used some Crystal Effects to gloss the image up and then adhered it to my blue matted frame.
I added three buttons and adhered a red brad into the center of each button......
And for the blue ribbon that was included in our packet of supplies I wrapped that around the DSP and secured down with a glue dot.  This made a SERIOUSLY FUN and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD ....... one of which I'm thinking of giving to Jack on his birthday in January!
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share my November SB Stampers Theme Card with you ....... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: