Sunday, December 02, 2012

Ho Ho Ho Studio Banner

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
What a SUPER FUN DAY I had yesterday.  Ended up chagning up my original plans and went to my youngest granddaughters Karate America Birthday Party AND went out to Cross Plains in the afternoon to join my girlfriends for our Scrapbooking Retreat.  Got the Gift Tags done for my SaddleBrooke Stampers Holiday Luncheon Gift Tag Exchange (on 12/12/12) and even helped my daughter get her 75 Christmas Card DONE!  Today.......we are planning a Spa Pedicure Day with my daughters and granddaughters and then a quick stop to do some shopping at the mall.  FUN DAY PLANNED out for today!
 
My share today is a fun little project that I completed before I left Arizona.....Check out my fun little Ho Ho Ho banner......
Do you remember this from last year??????
I ended up pulling it out of storage before I left for Wisconsin.
I made this fun little banner with some FESTIVE Holiday Fabric - Some Red and White Pom Pom Ribbon - Lots of left-over ribbon AND my Cricut Machine.
I made 6-Fabric banners and stitched them together and added an additional layer of fabric to create a smaller banner in the center.....and that smaller banner was the base for each of my Ho Ho Ho letters.
I cut the letters out with my Cricut and some Chocolate Chip Felt.......And even added buttons to the center of the "O"'s to add a little something something!
The banner hangs right over my studio windo and because I backed each of the banner pieces.....I have my Ho Ho Ho message showing on both sides.  Such a FUN and HAPPY addition to my studio.
 
Thanks for stopping by today - I'll be back tomorrow to share my Holiday Tree with you ...... Hope you can stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment