Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Happy Halloween Treats

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends and today I will be sharing the treats I made for all my SaddleBrooke friends for Halloween yesterday.......Here's a little sneak peek......
 This is a super close-up of my mini milk carton creations as they were all stacked up waiting to be deliveried yesterday morning.......
 I thought I would snap one quick shot of my little treat holders as I was flying out the door at 6am to deliver them to my friends in SaddleBrooke........
I got this idea from my good friend Mary Fish http://www.stampinpretty.com ...... which she received as one of the swap shares at Founders Circle (I KNOW.....I KNOW......I actually was holding an original piece of art which made the rounds at Founders Circle.....UNREAL!).  When I saw this little creation, I just knew that I was going to have to make these and hang them from our mailboxes as my little Halloween treats.
Because I had used up all my SU DSP from Stamp Camp and Club......and.....I had to make soooooo many of them (lots of friends up here in SaddleBrooke)...I ended up using a Recollection Collection DSP pack.  Let's take a closer look.......
I used two Stampin' UP! Mini Milk Carton (P221) BigZ L Dies and by cutting off one panel from each of the cartons.....I was able to creat a six sided box.
I used the "Gift Givers" (P39-Mini) stamp set and punched the Happy Halloween out using the "Decorative Labels" (P209) Punch.
And the little owl was stamped out using the "Warmest of Wishes" (Hostess Set P5-Mini) and punched that out with the "Owl Builder" (P213) Punch.
 Of course I did go in and sponge all the edges of boxes (*WINK WINK my BFF).......
And tied the whole package up with some black and orange ribbon and left the ribbon long enough so I could hang this little cuties from my friends mailboxes..........
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how this little project turned out.......and know that my friends here in SaddleBrooke were doing a happy dance as they made their way back from their boxes on Halloween Morning.

Many Many THANKS to my buddy Mary Fish (http://www.stampinpretty.com) for sharing this fabulous little creation with me - It was soooo much fun putting this together and even though I had to make over 25 of them.....It came together pretty quickly and was so much funny making.

Thank you for joining me today - hope you had a good visit.  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spooky Fall Decor Project that I made for my Studio desk..........Hope you can come back and join me.

Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So cute and I love the tags! The little carton was sent to me by another demonstrator, Sue Dyas (not a founder's swap). Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the TrEaT! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete