Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kadie's Crafternooner Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends and today I will be sharing the card that I created last Friday when my Crafternooner group met.  I got this idea from a fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator Dawn Griffin and basically CASE'd her card creation and shared it with my group.
The card wreath is made from the Stampin' UP! Boho Blossom punch.
All you do is punch out 8-Always Artichock and 8-Old Olive and cut each one in half and use those half pieces to create your wreath......
 Here's a close-up of the beautiful wreath that we created for our focal point of our card.
 The punched Boho Blossom flowers that were cut in half were attached to a punched out scallop circle punch.....and you just stack your flowers one on top of the next until you completely go around your scallop circle frame .  You then attach five dimensionals to the back of your wreath and can attach the completed wreath to the front of your card.
 Here's what the completed wreath looks like and below it are the Boho Blossom punched out pieces.
 I have this completed wreath just waiting to take it's place on a completed card........
 Here's a close-up of the wreath....and you really can see in this photo the Boho Blossom flower pieces cut in half.
 I stamped my "Holiday Greetings" sentiment directly on to a piece Crumb Cake DSP.....that came from the Neutrel DSP Collection packet.
I'm thinking that I will be making a few of this card design for my Holiday cards this year......
Once all the flowers are punched out.....This card comes together in a snap.

I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little Thanksgiving Treat that I received from
my good friend Sandra......Hope you can join me for that.
Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! This will go in my idea file for next year's Christmas cards. But I'll make one soon so I don't forget how clever you are. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love what you (and Dawn) created. Thanks for sharing the back. Huge help! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete