Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crafternooner November Cards

Happy Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends....and THANK YOU for joining me today. 
I'm off to play with my good friend Nancy and KP today - we are heading up to Phoenix to do some serious shopping for KP's new house.  That means.......a serious road trip to Ikea and the Container Store....and whatever stores come our way as we travel the big city of Phoenix! 
Today I have two cards to share with you - Both made at my November Crafternooners gathering last Friday.  First up is a beautiful card that Jan had us make. We embossed both the "Hello Doily" (P127) stamp set and the "Delicate Doilies" (P127) stamp set with White emobssing powder and also embossed the "Hand-Penned Holidays" (P15-Mini) stamp set.
Check out how BEAUTIFUL both of these sets stamped on Gold Glossy Cardstock....OH SOOOOO PRETTY!
And the "Merry Christmas" is BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!
I fell in love with this card so much.......I made it for my SouthWest Stampin' UP! Demonstrators swap this month.  They too loved this card - and I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of ladies copying this card from me.  MANY THANKS Jan for this amazing idea! 
And my next card is a totally FUN and card that packs a TON OF WOW FACTOR - and that would be the card that Opal had us make.  Opal actually did a LOT of the prep work for us.......She made the colorful cones in advance......so all we needed to do was glue them to a 1-3/4" Circle and arrange the lower five 1-1/4" circles to the bottom portion of our card.  Such a quick card - thanks to all the work that Opal did in advance for us!
Needless to say....Opal knows my favorite color is PINK and she picked out all these fun pink colors and several coordinating colors to go along with the most AMAZING pink button that took center stage of my arrangement.   I LOVE LOVE LOVE this button!
Here's a little closer look at this BIG PINK BUTTON......and the pink bakers twine that Opal had me use for the center of my button was the cherry on top of this project for me.
I just love how these little bugles got all lined up in a circle to form this pretty amazing medallion centerpiece.....oh so fun and oh so pretty.  Thank You Opal for a project that I will for sure be making more of.  LOVE IT!

Thanks for joining me - I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie Creations....Hope you can drop back in to see what I've got planned.  Have a fabulous day and Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I recognize the first one and cherish my own copy. The flower is so clever and pretty! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete