Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SW Stampers November Day Two

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends - Today is Stamp Camp and I am running two camps this month.....One in the afternoon and one in the PM - so I am going to have to make this post quick and to the point.  I have the last four cards that were shared at my November SW Stampers Demo Meeting to share with you today.....so lets jump right into my sharing........
This first card is the Make N' Take we made at our November Meeting.  Sue Smedley helped us in creating this AWESOME Holiday card.  We used the new "Stocking Builder Punch" and also the new "Glimmer Paper" in silver to create our stockings.......
The "Snow Burst" Textured Impressions Embossing Folder helped to create an amazing background for our stocking card........LOVE LOVE LOVE every single thing about this card.  MANY THANKS SUE for your amazing creation and sharing this card with all of us.
My next card is from Karen Reid.....OH MY GOSH....Did Karen ever work to make this card.  She offered it to us in either Red/Green....or Green/Red (I picked the Green/Red version).  Karen used the "Petals-a-Plenty" Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the background of her card.  And she also used the "Scallop Envelope" BigZ Die to create the pocket for her teabag to slip into.
Here is a view of the teabag sliding out of the envelope.........(and Karen even took care in using matching teabags for her cards........How awesome Karen!)
Karen used the "Holly Berry Bouquet" DSP packet to create her scallop envelope and the "Boho Blossoms" punch created the perfect little accent for the inside of her scallop envelope.  MANY THANKS Karen for your amazing November Card - You did an amazing job!


And my last card share I am not able to give credit.......she did not sign back of her card.  BUT....This little creation is packed full of new Stampin' UP! product.....check it out.  She used the "Pines and Poinsettias" stamp set.......and also the "Frostwood Lodge" DSP packet to create her background.
And my mystery stamper also embossed the "Christmas" greeting with the new "Pewter" Embossing Powder....which I haven't used....but have put it at the top of my stamping "To-Do" list.  The powder is amazing and the shine is so SILVER that I just remember when I saw an embossed silver with that much shine.  MANY THANKS to my fellow SU Demo that created this fun card - Appreciate all the work you put into this card.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the first card that I made at Di Gibbs Stocking Class - Hope you can join me.  Thanks for stopping in today and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment