Monday, November 28, 2011

Project By Opal

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends. 
Hope you had a fabulously yummy Thanksgiving and ENJOYED the long weekend.  But now it's back to work and may the MERRY begin.
Today I'm going to share an awesome little project that my dear friend Opal had us make this past Friday when my Crafternooner galpals met.  We made this adorable "Important Dates to Remember" tag book.  SUPER EASY and SUPER FUN!  Let me begin the share with you......
We started out with two 5"x3" pieces of chipboard and we covered them with some DSP that Opal had out for us......Of course Opal had my colors all picked out and ready for me.....PINK (as she knows me all too well).
We also received 12-little twill tape tags that Opal had stamped the months on.....and those got attached to the 12-colored cardstock tags that were between our front and back chipboard pieces.
 The colored pages that make up our booklet were blank and I came home and printed up this little datebook insert......I just printed out 12 of them and used that to cover the inside of each of the months in my booklet.
 I can use this to record important birthdays and anniversary's for each month.......
And the back cover matches the front cover.....and without fail....I couldn't resist adding LOTS of PINK ribbon to my booklet.......
Here's what the booklet looks like with all the page inserts all spread out.......OH SO YUMMY!
And the twill month tabs look amazing with the months already stamped on them (MANY THANKS OPAL for all the work you put into stamping each of the tabs and applying the sticky strip to each).
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this project turned out - And I think I will keep it on my studio desk - so I will always have it handy to help me remember all those important dates that come up for next year.

A special thank you to Opal for providing me with the opportunity to put this project together.....It was FUN and I might just have to create one for each of my daughters......who seriously would LOVE this projects as much as I do.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the project my BFF had us make at our Crafternooners gathering on Friday - Her card is a 10-Minute WOW Card.  Hope you can join me.
Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! Yay, Opal! (thanks so much for my Thanksgiving Treat!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a charming way to keep track of important dates. love the ribbon! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete