Friday, November 18, 2011

Di Gibbs Stocking Class Day Two

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends and thanks for joining me today.  I have the second card that I made at Di Gibbs Stocking Class last weekend to share with you today - So let's jump right in with that card......
We used the same stocking punch and stamp set that we used yesterday for today's baby bootie card...HOW ADORABLE is this! 
We stamped this precious little verse onto a pre-made label and the base card was also pre-made and all we needed to do is add our baby booties to our card.
The baby booties were stamped and then cut down and re-cuffed to give the look of tiny booties to our stocking stamp.  It totally works.....and turns out adorable each and every time.
The total cute factor came into play when we added a bow made from the White Bakers Twine ...... and just glue dotted that bow directly onto our stamped baby booties.
This card came together super fast and makes for an adorable and fun baby card.  Thanks Di for teaching us how to make this cutie card.

I'll be back tomorrow for the last card from Di Gibbs stocking punch class - Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment