Sunday, November 27, 2011

Poinsetta Club Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends and today I will be sharing the final Stamp Club project with you But first let's revisit all the projects that we made at Club in November.....
We made the adorable Ornament.......The Super Fun 3"x3" Hobby Horse and finally
the Elegant Poinsetta Card.....Let me share with you how we made the Poinsetta card.
 I can't remember who's blog I saw this poinsetta card - but I basically CASE'd their idea almost to the letter.  I used a different embossing folder - but everything else was their idea. 
 We used Real Red cardstock to make our Poinsetta's.  They were stamped using the Flower Fest Stamp Set (P124) and punched them out using the 5-Petal Flower Punch (P.210).  We stamped and punched out two for each flower.  And used Garden Green cardstock to create the leafs which are peeking out behind the Real Red.
We added Glimmer Brads to the center of our Poinsetta to give the flower that little wow which poinsetta flower have.  For this first sample.....I did not distress any of my edges.......
 For this second sample I used Cherry Cobbler Ink to distress all the edges of my Real Red cardstock for the poinsetta.....and that gave the flower a completely different look.  It was up to the club gals to decide which they wanted to do.
 As you can see here......The distress poinsetta has a much darker look.
So that wraps up my November Stamp Club....the gals had a fabulous time....and our time together is nearing it's end.  Next month is our final month and I will begin a new Stamp Camp
in January to the first six ladies that sign up.

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations....Hope you can join me.
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: