Thursday, November 03, 2011

Anniversary Card - Jan

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends and isn't this card about the cutiest
Chicky La-La Card you've ever seen!
My BFF made me this card for my anniversary last month - Didn't she do an amazing job of coloring in these images......She seriously is the Queen of Copic Markers!
Don't know what I like more........The snappy shoes my Honey is wearing....or....My amazing shoes and matching purse......(and let's not forget my hat).....

Thanks Jan for remembering my Anniversary - and we just love love love our adorable card that you made us......I have it proudly displayed on my upper cabinet in my studio.

I'll be back tomorrow to share some final Halloween cards and projects I received.......Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. cluck, cluck for the handsome anniversary couple! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete