Sunday, November 13, 2011

SBS November Theme Card

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
I was able to finish cutting, assembling and packaging my Stamp Camp
packets (all 24 of them) yesterday.........So today I'm able to do some serious
playing........But first.......I want to share my
SaddleBrooke Stampers Theme Card with you.......
 Our theme card for November was "Grandma's Kitchen"....so I borrowed a
stamp set from my BFF and decided to paper piece this entire stamp set with
a Echo Park Paper Pack that one of my SaddleBrooke girlfriends gave me.
 I used the Country Drive and Springtime 6x6 paper pad
for all the pieces of this fun stamp set.
 I think my favorite part of this card has to be the super fun Pot Holders that
look like they are hanging from the hooks on the little kitchen shelf.
 And what would grandma's kitchen be without a homemade pie.....and
a super fun sugar container?
 I used my Scallop Border punch to make the fun border
for the top of my card........
And I was super impressed with how amazing this card turned out.......and
many thanks to Jan for allowing me to borrow her
"Grandma's Kitchen" stamp set.

I'm off to go do some shopping with two of my SaddleBrooke Stamper
friends today - but I'll be back tomorrow to share my SaddleBrooke
Stampers Challenge Card with you.  Hope you can join me.
Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment