Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Open House Samples Day Two

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends - Today I'll be sharing seven cards I made for my Open House on July 1st - and I promise you.....You'll see lots of new product and some awesome card designs. Let's jump right in....... My first card up is a sweet little card I made using Pocketful of Posies DSP and fabulously yummy new scallo dots ribbon. I just love how this new ribbon knots up and lays across my card - Fabulously yummy ribbon! I also used the new Lace Ribbon Border punch to add a sweet little dollie border to the bottom of my card.
Next up is the new stamp set "My Friend" and I stamped that on Whisper White cardstock and then stamped (just the swirl tail portion of the stamp) again on Pretty in Pink cardstock. I then used my 1-1/4" circle punch to punch out the swirl portion and adhered it on top of my Whisper White piece. I adhered the Whisper White to a piece of Chocolate Chip and then adhered that to an Early Espresso piece. All these pieces were then run through my Big Shot using the new Square Lattice embossing folder to create lots of texture.
This card was created with the Flower Garden embossing folder and then I stamped my image onto Whisper White card stock and punched it out using the new postage stamp punch and matted it to a piece of Wisteria Wonder cardstock. Such a pretty card to put together and goes together super quick.
This sweet card was voted hands down.....a "Kadie Card". The ladies said that out of all the cards I made for my Open House - this card just spoke "Kadie". I used the "Bold Blossom" stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog and then I added some SU buttons to create the flowers for my card and added the new Bakers Twine for the pretty bow in the center of each of the flowers. I also used new Pocketful of Posies DSP on this card and the Peach Parfait 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon to create the fun little bow.
My Happy Birthday card was created with the Big Shot Perfect Dots Embossing Folder and the new Pennant Punch. I lined up my pennants on a line of White Bakers Twine and even tied little bows to create a fun little look for my hanging pennants.
This little "Hello" card was made using the new SU In Colors Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and pool Party. I also used the "Hello Blossoms" stamp set that is currently in the Summer Mini Catalog. I ran the three stripes of In Color cardstock through the Big Shot using the Perfect Dots Embossing Folder and then lined them up in the center of my card.
My last card is another card sample using the "My Friend" stamp set and the new In Color Pool Party ink and card stock. It also features new Pocketful of Posies DSP and the new 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon. Such a pretty recipe and SUPER easy to switch up with different DSP and SU colors.....FABULOUS CARD!
Thanks for stopping by today - I'll be back tomorrow to share more cards with you that I made for my recent Open House - Hope you can join me for more fun! Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Again they are all so pretty Kadie.. I love each one.
    Have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete