Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy I Do Card

Hi Blogger Friends and Happy Sunday to you.  My plans to spend all day yesterday in my Sudio or in the Pool were a HUGE HIT and today I figured.....what the heck......carry on PLAY some more.  I figured I would make it a caught up weekend on my relax time and just spend the rest of the weekend PLAYING.  For today......my card is a fast little "I do day" card that uses one amazing product.....Duct Tape........
My SaddleBrooke Stamping Friends asked me to demo Nestabilities in June and at the very end of my demo I showed the ladies this fun little card I created using none other than Duct Tape on my card. 
I ran a piece of Duct Tape through one of my embossing folders and then secured it onto the center of this "I Do" card.........love all the detail the tape picked up from the embossing folder.......
 The Stamp set I used was Word Play and I added a touch of bling to the top of the "DO" of this card.
Just love how elegant this card turned out - and without a doubt - you can't go wrong with black and white for a wedding card.  And the fun with this recipe is.....You can add about any message to your Nestabilities or TopNote diecut piece.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow with more Kards by Kadie creations to share with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kadie,
    This card came out great I love the duct tape great idea.
    Enjoy your day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete