Thursday, July 14, 2011

Open House Project - Day One

Today I'll be sharing a project that I had originally posted on June 28th and decided that it was perfect little project to spotlight at my July 1st Open House. For my new creation I used LOTS of new SU DSP and stamp sets. Let's get started...... This little card holder tote was shared on June 28th at this post http://kardsbykadie.blogspot.com/2011/06/pink-tote.html and I had featured the original post in PINK! Today I'm sharing the one I made for my July 1st Open House. Here it is made using the new SU Flirtatious Specialty DSP and the new Strength & Hope stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog.
When you pull the cover off this cute little tote - It holds six darling little 3"x 3" note cards inside.
Here's a close-up of the 3" x 3" note cards that I created and tucked inside my tote......I used the Flirtatious Specialty DSP and the "H" from the Strength & Hope stamp set.
The "H" was stamped using Wisteria Wonder Ink and then layered with a circle of Wisteria Wonder card stock and So Saffron scallop circle punch.
Here's a quick little view of the side of my tote.
And I leave you today with one last view of my completed tote. It's just waiting to go out to that someone special......(wink-wink).
Hope you enjoyed your visit today and can return tomorrow for a special little recipe post I have planned for you......I'm sure it will make you smile. Until tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kadie, Love your card tote, I've searched the web for directions on how to make this, but couldn't find it anywhere :( Do you know where I could find directions on this? Thanks Tami

    ReplyDelete